Monday 7 April 2014

Pie charts for audience feedback questionaire


Above are the questions that I asked my audience for some feedback on my Final Music Video. 


The main question of my feedback was: Does it fur fill its purpose as a Media Form? 
Yes was blue and red was no. These results show clearly that more people said yes than no, showing that my music video does fur fill its purpose as a media form. 

The smaller pie charts are other questions that I asked my peers and the answers are as shown. The keys at the side show what the answers are, however the blue shows the positive feedback showing that a lot of people liked my video. This also surprised me as the peers I showed it to were not all stereotyped as the audience for my chosen genre, so I was intrigued as to how many people liked it. There were a few negative comments as you get with anything, however I am really proud of the feedback that I have achieved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment