Friday 11 April 2014

My Final Ancillary Texts.






Above are all of my Final Ancillary texts. In order from top to bottem there is my Final Front Cover for my CD Album, my DVD, CD, Final Back Cover of my CD Album, my Poster and my Digipak. When placing all of my Ancillary texts together I was able to see how well they all worked together, as well as adding them to a Digi-pak template and printing it out. When looking at my Ancillary texts you can see the continuity throughout with the same use of text font, artist name and coloured effect on the image. These are all conventions of real media texts. Not only the ones above, but the photos used within the Ancillary texts show continuity from the video, and within themselves. There is realism of the small text used on the poster and the CD back and CD's. These where key conventions showed on real media texts that I looked at.

All together I think that my main Ancillary texts work really well together and the feedback that I had from posting them on Facebook was really good. I have posted a picture below of what comments I achieved.


No comments:

Post a Comment